To become a Market Leading Flat Rolled Metal Processing Company and Value Chain Intermediary Partner to our target customers - Original Equipment Manufacturers, Metal Producers (Mills), and Metal Formers (Stampers/Fabricators).
This requires that we know and become very close to our customers ("a customer business model"). Our core and primary business activity entails performing the following:
- Support our customers changing material needs: steel, ahss, aluminum, etc.
- Breaking bulk and providing JIT warehousing and distribution value added services
- Purchase large master coils from the integrated mills and mini-mills
- Slit the coils to precise thickness, length, width, and shape for particular customer specifications
- Toll process for mills and end customers
- Perform per-production processing such as blanking, roll forming and cut-to-length, early stage fabrication services; etc.
- Provide value added services such as tempering and pickling services
- Support customer needs for metal price risk management